North Carolina Emergency Tree Removal
Not much is boring in North Carolina. For starters, you have some of the wildest place names in the country, like Okracoke, Cape Fear, Kill Devil Hills, and of course Kitty Hawk. In forests where oak and maple are just a little too commonplace, you’ve got Crepe Myrtle, Leyland Cypress, Bradford Pear, and Loblolly Pine. It’s estimated that the Tar Heel State has over 14.7 billion trees!
Like its trees, North Carolina weather comes in all shapes and sizes. Between its mountains and seashores, North Carolina has snow, hurricanes, tropical storms, tornadoes, and lighting storms. In extreme weather, a tree can slice through your home like Blackbeard’s cutlass sliced through sailors and rigging (yes, North Carolina even had Blackbeard!).
That’s where we can save the day. We’re specialists in emergency tree removal, and we can help you if you live in North Carolina. Call 770 Arborist Emergency Tree & Crane Service now for emergency tree removal, or read on to learn more.
Ending Tree Emergencies in North Carolina
You may have noticed the Georgia flavor of our site, and noticed that our HQ is near Atlanta. It’s true we’re your neighbors to the southwest, but we’re in a unique position to offer emergency tree removal near you in North Carolina because we go where we’re needed.
A safe and uneventful emergency tree removal often is not as simple as calling the tree company down the street, for a few reasons:
- The nearest tree company may not be the best tree company for your job.
- If a storm has hit your area, everyone needs emergency tree removal at the same time. Local companies are swamped with calls and may have to clear a small forest before they get to you.
- No North Carolina tree service (that we know of) has our not-so-secret weapon for ending tree emergencies: the Tree Machine.
Specific areas of North Carolina we serve include:
- Charlotte and nearby
- Asheville and nearby
- Eastern NC, including Tidewater & Cape Fear -area communities
No money out of pocket
We’ve saved homes and properties since 1997, are I.S.A. Certified Arborists, and know how to submit a claim that your insurance company will pay for. That means you pay no money out-of-pocket. With over 1200 claims processed over the last 20+ years, we have a pretty good system for getting your tree removal claim covered.
What’s Tree Machine?
Our crane is the most comforting thing this side of Mayberry. It’s comforting because of its overwhelming strength and unique ability to do the job. Tree Machine can reach 108 feet high, lift 44,100 pounds at a time, and slice through logs two feet thick with its cutting attachment. In some situations, using its grapple head, it can take apart a tree 15 times faster than a traditional crew can.
Why hire 770 Arborist Emergency Tree & Crane Service for your emergency tree removal in North Carolina?
At the risk of being too brief, here are 3 big reasons in a nutshell:
- Our unequaled experience and competence. Read our reviews.
- Our crane – AKA Tree Machine (which we nicknamed “Big Shiny”).
- We’ll make sure your tree service claim is covered by insurance.