Emergency Tree Removal Near You: Tree Machine
- 24-hour emergency service: call us day or night and speak to a human (probably Mark)
- 5-minute dispatch: Sign up online, and we will literally send our crane & crew faster than you can get a pizza delivered
- 0 dollars Upfront: you don't pay us upfront, because we bill your insurance company directly
Tree Machine is the finest emergency tree-removal team in America: It’s made up of (1) the only tree removal crane in Georgia bigger and stronger than a tree, and (2) the only tree service crew that makes saving your home look easy. If you’ve got a big problem requiring a Herculean crane and unflappable tree experts, call us now and we’ll send the Tree Machine crew within 30 minutes.
We’ve been arborists in the Atlanta area since 1997, and do much of our work north of Atlanta, often in communities like Alpharetta, Marietta, and Roswell.
If a tree has fallen on your property and damaged it, call our "red phone" at 404-609-0300. We’ll remove the tree from your structure and submit a bill that your insurance company will pay for. We’ve remedied tree disasters and made properties safer since 1997, and we know how to work directly with your insurance and ensure that your claim gets covered. We have handled more than 1200 insurance claims.
Call us for safe emergency tree removal in Georgia any time, 24/7.
Or read on to find out more about what we do and how we do it.
From a customer: "I cannot thank these guys enough! A huge oak fell on our house and they were out within an hour of our calling them. They worked for six hours getting the tree down. Cleaned up everything. I cannot recommend them enough or say thank you enough!" - Julie Price (read review on Google Maps)
From a customer: "When I tell you that this company puts my faith back into humanity, it's an understatement. We had a giant tree-sized branch fall onto my car about a week and a half ago. It was a Friday evening, about 6 pm. I panicked and did a search for emergency tree removal and 770 Arborist popped up with a solid 5-stars. They did not disappoint. Within the hour, Mark was on his way from a job he was just finishing up across town. He sent us the contract to fill out while we waited for him to arrive. When he got here, he was very professional, conscious about social distancing, and was not pushy at all. He had the tree (limb) off my car and chopped up in an hour and a half. Later, our car insurance company didn't want to pay for the removal. Instead of coming after us, 770 Arborist contacted our insurance company personally. Suddenly, the insurance company was more than happy to pay for the removal. 🙂 Five stars does not do this company justice." - Lauren Cox (read review on Google Maps)
From a customer: "Mark and his team were fantastic. We had a tree fall on our house. It was an emergency as it had not fallen all the way and was resting on our house above some power lines. It was important to have the tree removed as soon as possible to avoid further damage to our home and the power lines. They showed up on time exactly when they said they would. They worked hard and fast to remove the tree within two hours of arriving. They used a crane to stabilize the broken tree and then they cut it down little by little. They were courteous, professional, and worked directly with our insurance company (Progressive/Home Site). Would highly recommend." - Matt Aston (read review on Google Maps)
From a customer: "So thankful. We had an emergency and needed a tree service ASAP. I called up Mark and he actually answered the phone! Their service was literally instant deployment , instantly solving our tree problem. All I can tell you is that if you have an emergency with your trees I'd highly recommend 770Arborist." - Hector Gomez (read review on Google Maps)
From a customer: "I was days from closing on the sale of my house when a Maple tree in my yard split at a point higher than I could reach. I was hanging over the fence, and I was worried that it could delay closing. Every tree company was busy, including 770 ARBORIST, but Mark coordinated with one of his crews working near me to squeeze my job in the same day. He also worked with me on the price. He earned my 5 stars." - Les Makant (read review on Google Maps)
Your challenges: fallen tree, no good help available, and general chaos
You’re thankful nobody was injured too badly, but that’s where the good news ends. A tree just fell on or very near your home. Maybe the fallen tree was a complete surprise, or maybe you meant to take care of it, but never found the time. In any case, you need the tree removed now.
Easier said than done. You may be reading this after business hours, or in the middle of a storm, or after calling nearby tree services that don’t answer the phone. You’re also concerned whether the tree company will rip you off, or your homeowner’s insurance will flake out on you, or both.
A fallen tree makes your house seem small and vulnerable, and the whole situation makes you feel helpless.
The solution: Tree Machine
Our crane makes the tree seem small, and one call to us makes you realize your tree emergency is solvable - and maybe even not as bad as you thought. With Tree Machine, you’re in control again.
Ever had a cavity? Getting a cavity removed is much more of a pain and inconvenience than having a tree removed from your home - if you call the right crew.
What’s so special about our crane (one half of team Tree Machine)?
- Its strength - its overwhelming, almost obscene strength. The first time we saw it lift a tree, we couldn’t believe it was built by humans - people who need food, people who were babies once. Tree Machine can lift 44100 pounds. That’s the equivalent of 8-9 SUVs. When it lifts the tree(s) off of your property, you may experience the same feeling of “Whoa” you did when you first saw the Space Shuttle lift off.
- Its reach. Tree Machine can reach 108 feet high, well above the canopies of most trees.
- Its remote-controlled operation. That lets the operator stand away from the machine if nearby power lines are a factor. Because it’s remote-controlled, Tree Machine requires only one expert to operate it, which means we don’t need to get a whole crew out of bed, which means we can respond and get to your home quickly.
- Its hands. Tree Machine handles a tree the way Paul Bunyan handled an axe. Tree Machine can function like a normal crane with a hook when we need it, or we can use the saw head and use both the grapple and saw. The arm’s saw can cut a 2-foot-thick tree (and of course we can also send a man up to make any cuts necessary). With the grapple head, Tree Machine is FAST. In some situations the grapple head can take apart a tree 15 times faster than a traditional crew can. That’s because there is no rigging needed - no ropes to set up. Tree Machine lifts its arm up, grabs the piece, cuts it, and brings it back to the ground, and that’s that.
- Its feet. Tree Machine can scoot into tight areas. Unlike traditional cranes that must be lifted up on all four outriggers, Tree Machine uses its tires plus its outriggers to stabilize it. One benefit is that usually Tree Machine doesn’t need to extend outriggers into the road and block traffic. Instead its outrigger can just extend into the grass, with pads to protect the grass.
- It’s self-contained. The cab fits a whole crew, if we need to send multiple Tree Machine experts, so you don’t have a caravan of vehicles pulling up to your home. It can haul a mini skid steer on its back, which is what we use to remove the chunks of tree and other debris from your property. Tree Machine is fully equipped with lights, including lights on the boom. That allows us to light up the whole work area and work even in the middle of the night.
- Its family. We own the Tree Machine crane, which means we don’t need to rent a crane from a crane company. We ARE the crane company. That may sound like a minor point, but in fact it’s huge. It means the Tree Machine crane is available when you need it. Of course, there’s always a chance we’re saving the day at another person’s home, but that tends to be quick work for team Tree Machine. You can rest easy knowing the cavalry is on the way.
What’s so special about our crew?
- Our experience. We’ve safely handled tree emergencies since 1997.
- We’re available in Georgia day or night, 7 days a week.
- We work directly with your insurance company. With over 2200 insurance claims under our belts, we know how to ensure your claim gets covered.
- We're certified arborists. Not out-of-work landscapers with chainsaws.
- Our reviews. “Tree Machine,” is 770Arborist's emergency tree brand. You can see what customers say if you Google “770 Arborist Emergency Tree & Crane Service.”
- We pick up promptly and guide you through the next steps.
- We can get to your property fast, and get to work fast. (The Tree Machine crane helps with that, as you know.)
Call us for emergency tree removal in Georgia any time, 24/7.
From a customer: "There are a number of tree service providers out there. What made this such a good experience, I called late in the day and they told me what time they would come out and they were there at that time. They assessed the job and gave me the quote. They called back to advise on a time the work could be completed and I accepted the quote. They came out at the time they stated and performed the work flawlessly. The area was clean with barely a trace of their presence in the area. They were professional and courteous. They made a bad situation with a dead tree a good experience with good prompt service. You can be assured their number will stay on file for any future needs they may arise." - Jerrell McRoy (read review on Google Maps)